Sunday, March 6, 2011

Marj and Sue have relocated the sample card rack from the back of the store to the display table area. They've updated some of the same cards and added some of the cling foam-mount stamps that are for sale from Local Rubber King, Hero Arts, Magenta, et al. Take a look the next time you're in the store.






Have you signed up for Agi Werner's Paper Parachute classes next Saturday? "Garden Delights" is from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and "Medallions and More" is from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. It seems like forever since I last had the pleasure of taking one of Agi's classes, and I'm really looking forward to next Saturday.

It's been such a nice, dry weekend. The squirrels are running to and from the peanut jar feeder, there are some birds flittering around (not many but some!), and I bought my share of Girl Scout cookies at the grocery store this morning.


More tomorrow  . . .  I'm hoping the Memory Box paper pads and pearls arrive tomorrow. Here's my attempt at a St. Patrick's Day card (nothing fancy!) . . . the stamp is from Peddlar's Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers