Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles of the people you love.
IRISH BLESSING

Happy St. Patricks Day to Art 'n Soul Family & Friends


"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
...
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

 
I'm hoping the luck o'the Irish will touch my life today and allow me to venture outside of the house since last Saturday! I've been working on my Zentangling efforts since it's one of the few artsy things I can do while lying upright on the "I don't want to see this couch for another month" sofa I've been living on for a week.


Debbie Gaetz -- 3.15.2011
  
Debbie Gaetz -- 3.15.2011


I promised to post a couple of pics from Alissa's upcoming class board . . . Glitter Ritz Glitz! on Saturday afternoon, April 9. Call the store for more info; or, better yet, stop in to see the complete class sample board and sign up for this 'glitzy' class. By the way, more 'glitz' arrived from Elizabeth Craft Designs yesterday . . . a MUST come by the store to see! I ordered some of their Shimmer Sheetz that I'm going to work with and schedule a class on  . . .  can't wait!


Sample Card for Alissa's GLITTER RITZ GLITZ class on April 9.
By Alissa Peppley -- 3/2011


Sample Card for Alissa's GLITTER RITZ GLITZ class on April 9.
By Alissa Peppley -- 3/2011

I'm hoping the luck o'the Irish will touch the people in Japan today so that they will not fear what the day brings, and will no longer worry about where they are living, where their next meal will come from, and how they will stay warm from the cold weather outside. Our prayers and good wishes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers