Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Paper Deliveries at Art 'n Soul

Hanko Papers came in today . . . they are beautiful. The new washi papers are so "new" that I'm unable to find a photo of them on the Hanko website, so you'll just have to trust me when I say they are "gorgeous." In addition to the washi papers and Tsumugi (silk) cardstock in colors we were running low on, we ordered Hanko cardstock in embossed designs . . . Kosome in blue, green, rose and ivory . . . and a Two-Tone Chrysanthemum. Come in and take a look! (The cardstock is located on the back left rack on the lower right shelves.)


Kosome Green

Close-up of the Kosome in Blue

Snow White Floral Embossed Cardstock
Two-Tone Chrysanthemum Pak Washi Paper




The Paper Cut delivery allowed us to restock some of the metallic cardstock, glossy cardstock, and we added a couple more metallic text-weight papers.


Many of you have been anxiously awaiting the Websters' Pages new Steampunk Debutante paper series. The order went out this evening. And the new Memory Box Halloween papers were ordered last night.

The mornings have been kind of foggy lately, but I'm sure we're going to be enjoying some beautiful sunny ones as the summer weather continues. Does anyone remember "It's a Beautiful Morning" by the Lovin' Spoonful? I think of it every time the sun is shining when I first wake up in the morning; it also reminds me I've been around quite a while! Enjoy YOUR beautiful mornings . . . it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers