Thursday, February 3, 2011

While I was at CHA, the little brown truck delivered more Graphic 45 papers. The 8x8 paper pads in the Once Upon a Springtime, Le Cirque and Curtain Call were included in the delivery and are out waiting for you! They are $10.25 plus tax per pad. (When I left the store, there were only 4 pads left of the Le Cirque and Curtain Call; and only one pad left of the Once Upon a Springtime. In other words, hurry in or call the store to reserve your selection[s].)


Le Cirque 8x8 Paper Pad
Le Cirque

Curtain Call 8x8 Paper Pad
Curtain Call

When I return from Orlando on the 10th, I will put out the full 12x12 Le Cirque paper line.


Deb Kuttel's class on Sunday, February 13, from 12:30 until 4:30 p.m., uses Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime paper collection. Her class is titled:  Bunnies, Fairies, Flowers, Oh My! and the fee is $40. The sample book is at the store . . . it's darling! What fun you will have . . . but first, you need to sign up! I would post pics of the book but we're having technical issues with the photo files right now; hopefully it will be fixed very soon. In the meantime, please don't wait to sign up!


I've been so anxious to show you pics of the Magenta creations displayed at CHA. It's going to take quite a few postings to get through them, so let's get started . . .

















Don't forget it's Recycled Rubber this Saturday. The store opens at 10:00 a.m. I can't begin to tell you how much 'new' RR has been added to the stash.


I just remembered . . . Helene and Magenta were featured in Scrap &Stamp Arts magazine! It's in the current issue, so if you see it on the stands somewhere, take a look! Kevin Nakagawa with Stampscapes is also a featured artist in the magazine.





It's time for me to continue packing the suitcases . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers